INSTALLATION OF HAND PUMPS & INTEGRATEDWATER SUPPLY PROGRAMME
During water is becoming an acute problem day by day in rural, remote area. The tribal areas of Narmada district is more problematic e.g. ground water level decreasing & being rocky hillock drilling or deepening is it self a big problem. INRECA is continuously stressing on providing drinking water facilities by means of installation of hand pumps or wells in order to provide safe, potable drinking water the tribals.
- INRECA has covered about 100 villages of Dediapada block by installing of 150 hand pump INDIA MARK II deep bore well.
- About 125 hand pumps in 90 villages of Sagbara block have been installed.
INRECA has constructed and deepened 20 old existing well of 20 villages of Sagbara block.
- 22 villages of Nandod (Rajpipla) block has been covered under this scheme by installation of 44 hand pumps.
- 2 hand pumps are installed in hamlets of Dapada village in Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
- 10 hand pumps in 10 resettlement colonies of Narmada on tees by 1998-99.
- 4 handpumps installed under WFP in Ladwa & Motimogri village by 2001-2002.
- 15 Handpupms are installed in 15 villages of Dhrol block of Jamnagar District
- 10 Large Diameter wells are dug out and constructed in 10 villages of Dhrol block of Jamnagar district.
- 15 recharging ponds are dug out in 15 villages of Dhrol block of Jamnagar district.
- Deepening and reconstruction of 10 old wells in Devmogra region of Sagbara block of Narmada district.